24 Hour Supervision
All our staff have an enhanced DBS and compliant in our ‘safer recruitment policies’
All staff are trained in MAYBO de-escalation techniques (specialist training to enable positive and safer outcomes for children and young people)
All staff are trained in ‘medication awareness and safe handling’, substance misuse and First Aid.
Supervisors have specialities in
- Child criminal exploitation
- Child sexual exploitation
- Serious youth violence
- County lines
- Modern slavery
- Safeguarding children & young people on Child Protection Plans (CA 1989) Neglect, emotional, physical and/or sexual abuse
- Child & young people mental health
- Domestic violence and abuse
- Drug, alcohol or substance misuse
- Parental neglect
24 Hour Hospital Watch
• We provide bespoke ‘crisis care’ packages for children and young people on the edge of care or looked after who local authorities are unable to manage under usual practices.
• We provide specialist staff who work with children and young people on the edge of care, looked after and/or require the highest level of interventions for their own safety and the protection of others.
• We provide specialist pre and post Secure Accommodation packages
• All our staff have enhanced DBS checks and compliant with ‘safer recruitment’ practice.
• All our staff are highly skilled in administering medication and safe handling
• All our staff are trained in MAYBO de-escalation techniques (specialist safer practice for our working with children & young people)