24 Hour Care Service
Serenity Welfare provide bespoke packages of 24-hour supervised care and support to local authorities and private organisations for children & young people who are:
• On the edge of going into local authority care
• Presenting challenging, highly complex and violent behaviour patterns (that are not managed through standard practice measures)
• Have mental health issues that are unpredictable and harmful to self and others
• Awaiting a secure accommodation order placement (SEC 25 CA (1989))
• In need of a post secure holistic package of care and support.
All our bespoke packages are designed to meet the specific needs of the child and young person with whom we work and undertaken in a 2:1 or 3:1 client/supervisor ratio package.
We also have bespoke residential packages available at SERENE LODGE
24 Hour Supervision
• All staff are enhanced DBS CHECKED
• All staff comply with our safer recruitment process.
• All staff are trained in administering medication and safe handling .
• All staff are trained in MAYBO de-escalation techniques ( specialist training to enable positive and safer outcomes for children and young people).
• Crisis care in secure environments to ensure vulnerable young people and children are fully protected , whilst ensuring they are nurtured , mentored and assisted in life skills transitioning into independent living.
• All staff are specialised in there field to ensure whilst in our care the young people and children are look after at the highest level of service